The building dates from 1879, and is situated in a beautifully landscape farm.
Formerly the home of David Beynen Williams anda Gwen Jones who had been granted 100 hectares from the welsh settlement in Chubut. They baptize the location “Pant y Celyn” and build a modest house of sun-dried bricks and blacksmith’ shop. Some years later they build the house wich is still standing, with materials brought from the EE UU and England.
In 1988, 53 hectares of the original 100 were bought by Plust family who choose Patagonia as their living quarters and open their doors to visitors.